Thursday, April 12, 2018

Intergalactic Panel Shaker Card

Today I created a simple frame shaker card with my new Intergalactic Sparkle Blend.



I also used an old star banner cover plate die from my stash (I don't know the brand) and a sheet of space themed DCWV 4x6 cardstock, also from my stash, as the background.


I cut the cover plate from light gold Neenah shimmer cardstock and cut strips of black DCWV glitter paper to box in the frame. I also used a yellow Sakura glaze pen to add a little color and dimension to the stars before backing the panel with clear acetate.


I doubled up 3M foam tape to create my shaker box and adhered a 4x5.25 panel of the patterned paper to an A2 white note card. I placed a generous amount of Intergalactic Sparkle Blends in the center of the panel, before adhering my shaker panel, centered on the card base. I stamped a sentiment from the MFT Stamps Space Explorer stamp set onto a white banner and adhered it with glue dots to the bottom right of the panel. As a final touch, I added some Dovecraft glitter enamel dots from the Berry  Blush collection to two of the corners.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Create like no one is watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment