Friday, January 18, 2019

22 Quick Cards with White Rose Crafts January "With Love" kit

Hi there! Another late night post from me for White Rose Crafts--but my family has been down with a stomach virus for the past week or so, and today was the first day I've had time and energy to work on any projects. 

To make up for the lateness of my post, I have 22 fast cards to share with you, created, almost entirely, with items included in the limited edition, "Love Story" Card Kit by White Rose Crafts. This kit is a superb value--including great stash builders like a clear stamp set, ornate heart die and Nuvo Drops--as well as beautiful papers, versatile stickers and cut aparts, tons of embellishments and an exclusive Doodles Paper Playground: Sparkle Blend. 

You get all that for just $29.50 + shipping, BUT, if you sign up for the 3 month kit subscription, you can get 3 kits for just $74.99, including shipping PLUS exclusive Subscriber freebie content. That's a savings of nearly $35.00!


 There are just 3 of these kits still available while I write this post, and once they're gone, they're gone--so if you like what you see here today, pop over and order your kit right now, so you don't miss out!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let's get to my actual projects, shall we? 
Today, I've got 22 cards to share with you, so I won't be writing up individual processes for each one, but the base of each card was definitely the background. To create mine, I followed a 6x6 One Sheet Wonder template created by a blogger named Shawna over at Teachers Pet. For my projects, I began by following her downloadable PDF cutting templates & then ran with the designs, making them my own, from there. I doubled the number of sheets Shawna cut up in her blog post to created double the cards.

I used mostly products included in the "Love Story" Kit, but added in just a couple of extra things from the store that I will link up at the end of this post! I hope you enjoy my projects. I challenged myself to create a really simple, more elegant design style this time, forgoing my usual cute and punny aesthetic, and I'm very pleased with the outcome, for the most part. Without further adieu, 22 cards with the White Rose Crafts "Love Story" Card Kit.























Additional Supplies:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I really hope you enjoyed my project showcase, today. I'm really pleased with how this collection turned out, and I really hope my husband likes them too, because he's getting one for the next 15 or so years! Kidding...maybe...haha 😉

Thanks for visiting the blog,
Come Back Soon!
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment