Friday, December 7, 2018

Cold Cozy Nights

I started with a top folding, A2 white card base. I cut a scrap of striped winter paper from my stash into a 1 inch strip, adhering it to the right edge of the base. I cut a 3.75 x 5.5 inch panel of hot cocoa paper from the Echo Park I Love Winter paper pack to the left side of the panel, and added a 1/8 inch strip of Lawn Fawn Pixie Dust sparkle cardstock at the seam for an accent. I cut a border strip from a piece of paper from my stash with the sentiment "Cold, cozy nights, warm blankets & hot cocoa", and popped it up on Woodware 1mm Foam Mounting Tape, for a touch of dimension.


Next, I stamped the two coffee cups from the Lawn Fawn Thanks a Latte stamp set on a scrap of Copic friendly white cardstock, with Versafine Onyx Black, Memento Summer Sky, and Rich Cocoa ink before coloring and fussy cutting them out, leaving a small white border. I then adhered the hot cocoa directly to the card front, and popped up the latte with 1mm Foam Tape. For a bit of sparkle, I added Sakura clear Stardust pen to the snowflakes, Dovecraft Crystal glitter glue to the snowflakes on the sentiment, and just a few snowflakes and sequins from our Frozen Sparkle Blend. For a final touch, I added Glossy Accents, covering the liquid portion of the coffee cup images.

No comments:

Post a Comment