Thursday, November 1, 2018

New Blog, just for me

Hello friends followers and family. I wanted to just pop a little introduction post in here, before the real stuff starts coming. I decided I wanted to create a second blog, in addition to the Doodles Paper Playground business blog, as a place to share just my own projects. I'll try to keep up with it, and often they will be copy pasted from the DPP blog, but I like the idea of having all of my creations in one place, easy to find. I may end up being my only follower over here, but it will be nice to be able to go back and see how I've grown as a cardmaker and crafty human.

I'll be backdating previous blog posts I've written for WRC and other design teams so they're on a linear timeline.

I hope you enjoy this collection of my work & that you will subscribe & follow as I continue to grow and create.

~~~~~~~~~~

Create like no one is watching.


No comments:

Post a Comment